
The one thing I wasn't worried about with Max starting school was eating. Surprisingly, Max is having a very hard time with snack and lunch time. We don't know if it is the small table because he's used to the booster seat at home. So, we've moved him to his small table for all eating so that he can get used to it. They also prefer that there be no sippy cups. Since Max has difficulty with an open cup without help we're working on it. I got him a cup that isn't a true sippy but that has a lid. He'll pick it up eventually. And, I'm struggling with what to pack Max for lunch. No peanuts are allowed and it also has to be kosher. So, no pork and no dairy products with meat. Max is a PBJ guy at lunch, but sometimes I can get him to eat something hot. I've gotten a sunflower seed spread that Max tolerates, so we'll see. I pick him up at 1:00 so I know he won't starve.
1 comment:
I have a hard time with Tucker's lunches too. He is a picky eater. Most days, I send rolled up turkey or ham, or chicken nuggets along with a 100 calorie bag of chips or crackers. And then cookies or graham crackers for desert. I also usually send yogurt or pudding, but that wouldn't work with the meat so you would have to leave that out. Does he like pizza? How about the little bags of already cut apples? I send those with Tucker, although he never eats them.
Post a Comment